Sunday 4 January 2015

Sensory overload. #valparaiso #chile

This is the face you begin with. I have been joyously spending my money on dog food and saving my leftovers.  There are alot of dogs in the city, people in general are kind. They do what they can... 
They are a ragtag group of dogs. Mostly midsized...all ridiculously charming.  I would happily spend the rest of my time feeding the dogs of Paraiso.  

I really am overwhelmed with everything we did today. I was high from the beauty of the cities murals and graffiti. Thrilled to have been able to communicate with people about the things they loved... a garden caretaker and his trio of behemoth rhodos... an artist, a muscian, a man and his opinion about a sickly dog to the pure joy he sharedwith us for feeding the dog. I can feel that I could easily fade into the stonework here. 

I am leaving you with just some of my seeing today. 
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment